Often called double glazing, is two or more plies of glass enclosing a hermetically sealed air space.Inherently, insulated glass increases a window's thermal performance by reducing the heat gain or loss,
And increase acoustic performance as well.
Our insulated glass units are double sealed with a primary seal of polyiso butylene and a secondary seal of silicone.
1) Made of high quality float glass or be structured with glass such as laminated, tempered, coated and low-E glass.
2) Lower U value, about 20W electricity will be saved by using one square meter of it.
3) With the functions of reducing heat transmission, anti-radiation and good sound insulation.
4) Safety and condensation proof.
5) Widely used in building industry, train, ship and refrigerator.
|Brand||China Hyde Glass|
|Products Name||Insulated glass|
|Application||Facade and curtain walls;Skylights;|
Windows and doors
|Delivery Time||3-5Weeks after receiving the deposit|
|Customized||Color & size can be customized|
1.Delivery on time.
2.Considerable after-sale service.
3.Sample time is about 3-7 days.
4.Size and thickness can be as requirements in commonly, that is flexible
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Classification Of Tempered Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- Leading Supplier of Insulated Archi...
- Low Iron Tempered / Toughened Glass...
- Silk Screen Printed Tempered Glass ...
- 6mm Lacquered Glass or Painted Glas...
- Decorative Painted / Silk Screen Pr...
- 6.38-54.08mm Building Laminated Glass
- Blue Tinted Mirror Glass for Decora...
- 3mm Customized Clear-Cut Mirror She...
- 3.2mm Clear Toughened Solar Glass w...
- Polished Edge Tempered Ceramic Frit...