Model NO.: Heat Bent Glass
Fragment State: I
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance
Standard Size of Float Glass: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
Application: Skylight, Sightseeing Elevator, Hyperboloid, etc
Color: Clear, Bronze, Blue, Green, Grey, etc
Technique: Hot Curved Glass
Packaging Details: Strong Plywood Cases No Needing Fumigation. Standa
Delivery Time: Within 20 Days After Receive Deposit
Supply Ability: 10000sqm/Week
Transport Package: Strong Plywood Crates with Interlayer Paper
Specification: CE, CCC, ISO9001, etc
Heat bent glass, which is made of float glass, is firstly heated to softening point on metal mould and then bent to shape by weight of glass itself and outside force, then finally cooled down.
Heat bent glass adopts the similar process with tempered glass, but before the cooling process, using the external power to bend glass to a proper radian according the requirement. The wind pressure resistance of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass is better than flat tempered glass and other kinds glass for the special shape.
Our curved glass/bended glass/heat bent glass is most famous in glass industry of China. We process curved glass at high accuracy with good quality. Curved glass/bended glass/heat bent glass can be further processed into insulated glass, tempered and laminated glass, etc.
Curved glass/heat bent glass is used in curtain wall with curved structure, skylight, sightseeing elevator, hyperboloid and taper shaped buildings.
Curved tempered glass/bended glass/heat bent glass is widely used in esthetics architecture field for beautiful appearance.
Curved glass/bended glass/heat bent glass is extensively used in shower door glass, fencing glass, revolving door glass, high quality furniture glass and architectural situations
Size 2000*1050mm, 1650*1300mm, 3300*2140mm, 400*400mm, r=400mm/600/800mm etc.
Thickness 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.
1. Good accuracy in arc, less light aberration.
2. Safety, mechanical attack resistance performance and thermal stability.
3. Anti-wind pressure ability and deflection performance.
4. The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
5. Curved tempered glass/heat bent glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
6. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass/heat bent glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet.
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Classification Of Tempered Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- Architectural Decorative Safety Lam...
- Yellow Architectural PVB Film for L...
- 6.38mm Architectural Laminated Safe...
- Ford Blue 0.38mm PVB Film Architect...
- Safety Toughened Printing Tempered ...
- China Manufacturer 6.38mm Clear Lam...
- 2mm Clear Sheet Glass Cut Size for ...
- 1.8-3mm Sheet Glass for Picture Pho...
- 1.8mm, 2mm Float Glass for Picture ...
- 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 2.7mm, 3m...