According to the shape
1. Tempered glass is divided into planar tempered glass and curved tempered glass.
Generally, the thickness of steel glass is 11, 12, 15, and 19mm. Surface toughened glass thickness has 11, 15, 19mm and so on eight kinds, the thickness after concrete processing still depends on each manufacturer's equipment and technology. But the curved glass has a maximum arc limit for each thickness. R R is the radius.
2. Tempered glass is divided into flat and bent steel according to its appearance.
3. The tempered glass is divided into: excellent grade and qualified product. Superior tempered glass for car windscreen; Qualified products are used for architectural decoration.
According to the process
The physical tempered glass is also called tempered tempered glass. It is the common plate glass heated to close to the glass in the heating furnace of the softening temperature (600 ℃), through its own to eliminate internal stress deformation, and then remove the glass furnace, with a long nozzle to both sides of the high pressure cold air blowing glass, make it quickly and evenly cooled to room temperature, can be made of toughened glass. This kind of glass in the internal tension and external compressive stress state, once the local damage, stress release, will glass is broken into many small pieces, these small pieces of no sharp edges, not easy to hurt.
Chemical toughened glass is used to improve the strength of glass by changing the chemical composition of the surface of glass. Its approach is to build the silicate glass containing alkali metal ions, immersed in molten state in lithium (Li +) salt, make the Na + and K + ion of glass surface with Li + ion exchange, Li + ion exchange forms on the surface, because the expansion coefficient of Li + is less than Na +, K + ions, thus causing in the process of cooling outer smaller and inner contraction is bigger, when cooled to room temperature, the glass is also in the inner tension, outer state of compression, the effect is similar to physical toughened glass.
According to the degree of toughened
Steel glass: tempered glass: 2~4N/cm, glass curtain wall tempered glass surface stress is greater than 95Mpa;
Semi-tempered glass: steel degree =2N/cm, glass curtain wall semi-tempered glass surface stress 24Mpa is not more than or equal to no more than 69Mpa;
Super toughened glass: steel, >, 4N/cm.
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- 2mm Heat Strengthened Picture Frame...
- Irregular shape glass of China Hyde...
- How To Order Silk Screen Printed Gl...