The primary feature of laminated glass is the safety it provides under impact. Ordinary glass easily breaks into long sharp pieces that can bring about serious and even g rave injuries. Though laminated glass may break, fragments of glass stay tightly bonded to its interlayer, reducing the risk of injuries. For this reason, this type of glass is required for windshields of vehicles and for overhead glazing by most building codes.
Burglars usually enter the house or car by breaking the windows to reach out for the door and window handles. This type of glass can keep them from forcing their entry. In case this is broken by accident, it still has an interlayer to give protection. It can be made of multiple layers of thick glass and interlayer, to let it withstand bomb blasts and bullets.
- Sound reduction
Noise can easily enter a house or building through the windows. This glass has the ability to prevent unwanted noise with its sound reduction index, which is higher than that of monolithic glass that has the same thickness.
- Control of solar energy
While skylights and the like provide natural light, they can cause glare and too much heat, which can increase air conditioning costs. A tinted laminated glass provides the best solution.
- Control of UV rays
UV rays cause the fading of furnishings. The interlayer of this glass has UV absorbing properties to screen out these damaging rays.
PVB Color: Clear, Milky, Opaque, Bronze, Grey, Yellow, Green, Blue and so on.
Thickness: 3+0.38+3mm, 4+0.38+4mm, 5+0.38+5mm, 6+0.38+6mm, 4+0.76+4mm, 5+0.76+5mm, 6+0.76+6mm etc.
Size: 1220x1830mm, 1524x2134mm, 1830x2440mm, 1800x2140mm, 2134x3050mm, 2134x3300mm, 2134x3660mm, 2440x3660mm or produce according to customer's requirement.
Capacity: 2 x 20'FCL / Day / Line
FAQ from our customers:
1. Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, Sample is free if you agree to share the international express charges.
Contact Us and tell me your requirement of the product you want.
2. Q: What is the leading time for sample?
A: Existing sample is free and customized sample needs about 1 weeks;
3. Q: What express do you often use to send the samples?
A: Any express is available,it depends on your requirement;
4. Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: It depends on the size and color, normally 100Sqm is acceptable.
5. Q: What's your acceptable payment term?
A: T/T or L/C. It due with T/T, that we will request 30% T/T deposit and 70% T/T against the B/L copy.
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Classification Of Tempered Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- 2mm Clear Sheet Glass Cut Size for ...
- 1.8-3mm Sheet Glass for Picture Pho...
- 1.8mm, 2mm Float Glass for Picture ...
- 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 2.7mm, 3m...
- Hot Sale Anti-Glare Glass for Pictu...
- Customized Safety Laminated Bulletp...
- Interior Building Sgp Interlayer Bu...
- Bulletproof Laminated Glass From 6....
- Clear Toughened Laminated Glass Bul...
- Laminated Building Glass Tinted Lam...