Bent Laminated Glass for Building Curtain Wall / Sightseeing Elevator
|Features:||1. No harm for human beings: Curved tempered Glass broken into small pieces of obtuse honeycomb particles, will not harm the human body. |
2. Hardness: The hardness of curved tempered glass is 5 times than the annealed glass.
3. Good thermal stability: Curved tempered glass can withstand the temperature is 3 times the ordinary glass and can withstand 300 degrees Celsius temperature changes.
Curved tempered glass use widely in modern buildings, see as below:
1.Curved glass wall
2.Curved glass ceiling
3.Curved glass Fence/ Railing/ Balustrade
4.Curved glass partition
5.Curved glass furniture
6.Curved glass home appliance
7. Elevator glass
8. Glass for decor
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Classification Of Tempered Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- Curved Bent Glass for Curtain Wall
- Curved Shower Glass
- Frameless Wall Decoration Mirror
- 4mm Decorative-Wall-Mirror Glass, S...
- 3mm-6mm Decorative Beveled Bathroom...
- Glod and Silver Home Reflective Dec...
- 2-6mm Mirror/Furniture Mirror/Decor...
- Tempered Glass Manufacturers for Gl...
- 8mm+12A+8mm Low-E Insulated Safety ...
- Triple Low-E Insulated Glass for Wi...