6mm Decorative Painted / Silk Screen Printed Toughened / Tempered Glass
Why choose Hyde Glass?
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
6. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
7. Competitive price and quality.
|1||Product Name||Toughened Glass|
|2||Brand Name||Hyde Glass|
|3||Place of Origin||China|
|4||Raw Material||Clear float glass, low iron glass(ultra clear float glass), bronze glass, grey glass(smoke grey glass), blue glass, patterned glass, ceramic glass, frosted glass(acid etched glass), sandblasted glass, low-e glass, etc.|
|5||Thickness||3mm-22mm,according to customer's requirements|
|6||Minimum size||300mmx300mm,according to customer's requirements|
|7||Maximum size||3200mmx12000mm,according to customer's requirements|
|9||Shape||Rectangular, round, oval/ellipse, curved, square, irregular shaped and abnormal as your request.|
|10||Edge work||Edges ground or arrissed; beveled edge; polished edge as your request.|
|11||Safety corner||Blunted, cutting and round corners as your request.|
|12||Drilling||Normal holes or counterbore (according to customer's requirements)|
|13||Printing||Silk-screen printing with black, white, gray, gold, brown, red, yellow, sandblasting effect, etc.(color is RoHS-compliant )|
|14||Tempering||En60598, En12150, etc.(High security, once tempered glass breakage occurs, the glass could break into small fragments, which are harmless to human body)|
|15||Main Products||Decorative glass, range hood glass, refrigerator glass, oven glass, electric fireplace glass, instrument glass, lighting glass(glass lamp shade), air conditioner glass, washing machine glass, sight glass, tempered glass screen, glass door, bathroom glass, splash back glass, glass tiles, etc.|
What's Tempered Glass?
Toughened or tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the inner surfaces into tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (aka: annealed glass) creates.
Tempered Glass Characteristics:
1. Safety: If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220° C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Tempered Glass Applications:
Swimming Pool Fence
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Classification Of Tempered Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- Different Patterns Tempered Silk Sc...
- Wholesale Price 18 X 24 Picture Fra...
- 3mm to 25mm Architectural Double In...
- Insulated Glass for Architectural C...
- Back Painted Decorative Laminated G...
- 6mm to 19mm Glass Shower Wall Panels
- Architectural Tempered Glass for Gl...
- Aluminum Semi Visible Glass Curtain...
- 3-12mm Euro Grey Tempered Glass for...
- Architectural Tempered laminated Sa...