Tempered/ Toughened glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times.
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Tensile strength for float glass 40 MPa (N/mm2), tempered glass, 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
3. Quality standard AS/NZS 2208: 1996
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
5. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
Tempered glass Specification:
Maximum size: 3000*1200mm
Minimum size: 300*200mm
Thickness:3mm , 4mm,
Light transmitance: Above 89%
Advantage of China Hyde Glass:
*More than 10 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Certificate: ISO9001,CCC ,CE ,etc.
*Reasonable price and best services.
*Safety strong packing and loading
- Identification Method Of Building S...
- Disadvantages Of Toughened Glass
- Classification Of Tempered Glass
- Application Of Toughened Glass Prod...
- History Of Toughened Glass
- The Maintenance Of Furniture Glass
- Classification Of Furniture Glass
- Characteristic Of Tempered Glass
- 19mm Tempered Table Top Glass With ...
- How To Order Bathroom Glass From Hy...
- Tempered Ultra Clear Glass for Gree...
- Float Glass Cut To Size For Picture...
- Picture Frame Glass
- Sheet Glass Cut To Size For Picture...
- Sound Proof Fire Rated Insulated Glass
- China 5mm Printed Glass for Buildin...
- Pattern Silkscreen Printed Glass fo...
- 8mm Silkscreen Print Tempered Glass...
- Tempered Window Building Curtain Wa...
- Building Glass Factory jumbo size L...