Why does normal clear glass looks green?
For normal glass, or glass used for doors, windows, furniture, etc. usually has a greenish tint on its corners or edges, this is due to the iron content in glass raw material. This greenish tint is most noticeable when looking at the edges of glass. If you don’t like or prefer to avoid, you can switch to super clear or ultra clear glass, it is low iron glass. It is clearer than normal clear glass and price is higher than normal glass.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- What is heavy glass
- Types of corners finished on glass
- Why do we use glass tops on furniture