Copper Free Mirror:
Copper Free Mirror is a new revolutionary processed mirror without copper, the silver layer is applied on the glass by a chemical method (wet film method).
Without copper film and lead residues, copper free mirror is environmentally friendly which can prevent clouding problem and resist the humidity and oxidation with the clear and exact image of long duration.
Copper free mirror can be used to compensate for a lack of space or depth and add light to small dark rooms. It is essential in interior design, allowing the best use of light to create the impression of additional space in a room.
1. <0.15% lead in the wet basecoa
2. 10 times to preventing atmospheric corrosion;
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Application of mirrors
- Advantages of mirrors
- Application of curved glass
- Description of curved glass
- Applications of curved glass
- Advantages of curved glass
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips
- Normal packing for glass chips
- Application of glass chips