Aluminum Mirror is produced through vacuum coating - let the melt aluminum splash on the clean float glass surface in the vacuum chamber, and then coated with water-proof environmental back paint. It is a physical process which means the producing of aluminum mirror is in accordance with the environmental requirements and creates no harmful substance.
1. Coated on the high quality float glass;
2. High reflectivity, durability and optical quality;
3. No copper, environmentally friendly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- what is silver mirror
- what is copper free mirror
- Application of mirrors
- Advantages of mirrors
- Application of curved glass
- Description of curved glass
- Applications of curved glass
- Advantages of curved glass
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips