Types of corners finished on glass:
None--or not handled, that is sharp corners, need be handled with carefully
Eased corners--- glass corners be sanded down, less sharply
Radius corners-- glass corners are cut with radius
Clipped corners-- glass corners are with 45 degree angle
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Why do we use glass tops on furniture