Trends of frameless shower door
Frameless galss is Less becomes so much more with shower doors. The strength of our heavy 3/8” or 10mm glass replaces the need for metal framing and creates a beautiful enclosure that will open up your bath room space.
It is ideal for those upscale bathrooms with a full-size shower but limited space. The heavy 3/8” or 10mm doors roll smoothly past one another to allow for easy access and easy cleaning. The panels can also be accessorized with the hardware of your choice from traditional to contemporary.
You can also use swing frameless doors shaped to the contours of the opening and with the proper hardware. The 3/8” or 10mm glass can fully optimize your bathroom space.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- how to order glass or mirror from C...
- Why does normal clear glass looks ...
- What is heavy glass
- Types of corners finished on glass
- Why do we use glass tops on furniture