Tempered glass making process
cut glass to customer specified size
Glass edging, edges can be just ground, fine ground, or polished. Shapes of edge can be straight, round, pencil, OG, or beveled.
Drilling glass or make cutouts on glass, must verify position and size of holes and cutouts before starting.
Glass washing and drying
Loading glass on glass tempering lines, glass be heated to about 700 degree C, then quickly quenched with compressed cold air to room temperature.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Why strength of tempered glass stro...
- Can tempered glass be cut smaller
- Glass cleaning tips
- Advantage of glass office partitions
- Common uses of tempered glass
- Main features of green building
- Benefits of green construction
- Why glass is the most popular build...
- Types of low-e coating glass
- Low-e coating glass making process