There are two different types of heat-treated glasses, heat-strengthened and tempered.
The similarities between the two include:
Production using the same processing equipment
Heating the glass to approximately 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit, then force-cooling it to create surface and edge compression
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- differences between heat strengthen...
- potential reason for spontaneous gl...
- Main Characteristics of float glass
- FAQ from our customers
- Specification for picture frame glass
- glass cleaning maintenance tips
- Why we buy display cabinets?
- The main feature separating most co...
- benefits of using glass showcases
- Most popular frame size