Factory Name: Huantai Hyde Glass Factory
Low-e glass is kind of coated glass, with various metal or othe compound condensate on glass surface. These coatings are microscopically thin, it is about 500 times as thin as a human hair. Although it is very thin, this coating has tremendous impact on energy efficiency of a building. In addition, because of the thinness of this coating, the color and visibility through the glass is very slightly impacted.
The purpose of low-e glass is to minimize ultraviolet and infrared light that pass through glass without compromising the amount of visible light that is transmitted.
We have single silver low-e glass, double silver low-e glass, triple silver low-e glass, ultra clear low-e coated glass, etc. Color and kind of low-e glass can be customized or per your request.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Advantages of low-e glass
- How to store and process low-e glass
- Advantage of double glazing glass
- Toughened Double Insulated Architec...
- Architectural Low-E Insulated Glass...
- Standard insulated glass thickness
- Features of clear laminated glass
- Application of laminated glass
- Function of sound proof window glass
- Features of tempered glass