A nickel sulfide stone is one potential reason for spontaneous glass breakage,
Also there is almost always a more common explanation, such as glass edge or surface damage from handling and glazing, building or framing system movement or poor engineering.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Main Characteristics of float glass
- FAQ from our customers
- Specification for picture frame glass
- glass cleaning maintenance tips
- Why we buy display cabinets?
- The main feature separating most co...
- benefits of using glass showcases
- Most popular frame size
- How To Use Tempered Glass Safely
- Transparency in Architecture