Ultra clear glass is also called super clear glass, it is in fact low iron glass. Compared to normal iron glass, it has high light transmittance and better appearance. Visible light transmittance for normal glass is about 85%, for ultra clear it is not lower than 91.6%. Normal glass has green edges, and ultra clear glass has blue edge.
Physical parameters of ultra clear glass:
elasticity modulus: 73.1Gpa
Knoop hardness: 41.4 Mpa
Transformation temperature: 556℃
Intenerate temperature or yield point: 606℃
Softening point: 710℃
Annealing point: 547℃
Strain point: 513℃
Liquid phase temperature: 1008℃
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Properties of Low-E glass
- Advantages of low-e glass
- How to store and process low-e glass
- Advantage of double glazing glass
- Toughened Double Insulated Architec...
- Architectural Low-E Insulated Glass...
- Standard insulated glass thickness
- Features of clear laminated glass
- Application of laminated glass
- Function of sound proof window glass