The main feature separating most commercial display cases:
is whether or not you want interior lighting. Beyond that decision, the rest of their features fall into personal preference. Both contemporary and heirloom (meaning curio) cases are available. Models with glass all around are meant to be viewed from all four sides. They feature minimal framework with an emphasis on full vision. Showcases with solid or mirror back panels are better displayed against walls. If you plan on purchasing a fixture to highlight family heirlooms then it would be advisable to go with a handsome solid wood curio cabinet instead of a modern retail model.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- benefits of using glass showcases
- Most popular frame size
- How To Use Tempered Glass Safely
- Transparency in Architecture
- Techniques of Transparency
- Opportunities with Insulated Glass
- A Transparent Future
- Structural Glass Components
- What is Bulletproof Glass?
- Bulletproof Glass Features