Main Characteristics of float glass:
A) Light Transmission --The light transmission reaches 12%-82% depending upon color and thickness
B) Thermal Insulation -- Proprietary hollow from contributes to reduce the energy consumption and therefore energy costs.
C) Fire Retardancy --According to GB8624-1997 the fire retardant classification of POLYGAL prohect sun sheet is B1.
D) Impact resistance -- Its outstanding toughens offers greater protection against breakage during transportation, installation and usage. The impact strength is 10-27 times as much as plexiglass.
E) UV protection --Attributing to proprietary UV surfaces. Remain perfect mechanical and optical properties after exposed to extreme weather for a long time.
F) Sound Insulation --The hollow from and polycarbonate resin offer significant advantage to the sound insulation.
G) Weather Ability --It have good weather ability can maintain excellent properties in a wide temperature range from -400 to 120 degree.
H) Easy Installation --Easy installation can be cold bent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- FAQ from our customers
- Specification for picture frame glass
- glass cleaning maintenance tips
- Why we buy display cabinets?
- The main feature separating most co...
- benefits of using glass showcases
- Most popular frame size
- How To Use Tempered Glass Safely
- Transparency in Architecture
- Techniques of Transparency