Ceramic silkscreen glass
is made by using ceramic frit to print graphics through a special screen onto float glass. Melt colorant into glass surface in tempering furnaces and subsequently a silkscreen glass product with qualities of non-fading and multi-pattern is manufactured. Ceramic silkscreen glass can divide into digital printing glass and silkscreen printing glass. Digital printing glass can present various colors, which are used in the modern museum, theater, shopping mall or other commercial architectures.
Various color and graphic choices
Silkscreen glass offers variety in color and graphic which could also be custom-made to meet designing needs as well as create particularity of space design.
Silkscreen glass is tempered to improve safety.
Durable, wear-proof, moisture-resistant
Silkscreen glass has higher durability, scratch-proof, moisture-resistant than ordinary color printed glass.
Architecture external wall
Window glass for shops, houses and schools
Graphic glass for interior partition
Auto glass, electric glass
Furniture and art glass
Anti-slip indoor floor and staircase
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Specifications of sanwich glass
- Features of 3.2mm Clear Solar Tough...
- Building Interior Glass Door Utiliz...
- Benefits pose from glass interior door
- Reasons for tempered-glass breakage
- key suggestions to glass handling
- Performance Data of Ultra Clear Glass
- what is traditional drywall
- what is glass wall system
- Traditional drywall VS glass wall s...