1.groove aluminum double channel sealing hollow glass first sealed with butyl glue, with extremely low water vapor transmission rate; The second sealant is mainly polysulfide and silicone. Polysulfide water vapor transmission rate is less than silicone, but it is not as good as silicone gel, so it is suitable for window or frame glass curtain wall (because aluminum frame can shade the sun to avoid direct sunlight); Silicone gel is applied to the curtain wall of the hidden frame, and its uv resistance and strength are higher than that of polysulfide. When the building has a high ornamental requirement for insulating glass, it can be used to choose milk white or transparent silicone rubber. The wooden window does not use silicone rubber as the second seal, because its resistance to wood products is poor, the sealant will be damaged by migration.
2. Continuous long pipe bending Angle should be used in the aluminum frame, and butyl glue should be used for sealing treatment. In the case of the aluminum frame, it is used for sealing and sealing with butyl glue, which is used to make hollow glass. When silicone rubber is used in the second sealant, it should not use the hollow glass of the four-corner plug.
3.because using the sealing glue sealing, therefore, should not be used under the temperature of 70 ℃ or higher, it will greatly affect the service life of hollow glass.
4.Hollow glass air layer 4 as a result of the change of internal pressure deformation of glass, will cause image distortion, therefore, at an altitude of 1000 m or above using hollow glass, air pressure must be adjusted, the order should be negotiating with glass supplier.
5.window insulation performance is closely related to window frame material, so the window frame material with good insulation performance should be selected.
6.If used as lighting ceiling, the indoor side glass should be used with laminated or explosion-proof film.
7.low-e insulating glass, the membrane surface is located on the 2nd or 3rd surface, and should be selected according to the design. If the design of insulating glass must be in the form of size, the membrane surface must be placed on the third surface.
8.The maximum allowable area of the 8-4 side supported insulating glass is 1.5 times the maximum allowable area of the hollow glass by the thickness of two sheets of glass.
9.When building design, the following technical properties shall be required: thermal insulation performance, insulation performance, sound insulation performance, lighting performance, sealing performance and weather resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Identification of insulating glass
- Parameters of tempered ultra clear ...
- Properties of Low-E glass
- Advantages of low-e glass
- How to store and process low-e glass
- Advantage of double glazing glass
- Toughened Double Insulated Architec...
- Architectural Low-E Insulated Glass...
- Standard insulated glass thickness
- Features of clear laminated glass