Low-e glass should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated location, and it must be processed within a certain time period.
Handling and cutting:
- to avoid all direct contact with the coated surface.
-always wear suitable protective gloves
-always place on the cutting table with the coated surface facing upwards.
-the coated surface should either be cut n dry conditions or by using special cutting oil.
-the coating along the edges of the sheets must be removed prior to manufacture into a double glazed unit. This is to ensure adhension to the spacer bar of the double glazed units.
-use a washing machine which is capable of washing coated glass.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Advantage of double glazing glass
- Toughened Double Insulated Architec...
- Architectural Low-E Insulated Glass...
- Standard insulated glass thickness
- Features of clear laminated glass
- Application of laminated glass
- Function of sound proof window glass
- Features of tempered glass
- Properties of tempered glass
- Features of 3-25mm tempered glass f...