How to avoid scratches on glass during production
Glass is hard and fragile, it seems it is not easy to cause defects on glass edges, or surfaces. In fact, it is very very easy to cause defects on glass during production, for example, if we don't cut glass well, maybe the pressure of the cut wheel is not correct, you are not using right angle cut wheel, or cut oil is not well, all these will cause peel off on the edges of glass. Another very possible defect is scratch, to avoid them touch each other is very important, we do this buy using string between each piece of glass as the ollowing picture shows. This also can prevent glass stick together, make it easier for the workers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Difference between annealed and tem...
- Difference between low iron glass a...
- Tempered glass making process
- Why strength of tempered glass stro...
- Can tempered glass be cut smaller
- Glass cleaning tips
- Advantage of glass office partitions
- Common uses of tempered glass
- Main features of green building
- Benefits of green construction