Glass cleaning tips:
soak the glass surface with a clean water and soap solution to loosen dirt and debris
The process will take less time and effort if you clean your glass regularly
rinse the glass and make sure it’s free of all dirt and debris and cleaning solution
Utilize non-abrasive cleaning products
Opt for a “window-cleaning squeegee to remove all of the cleaning solution” you use on the glass.
Pay extra-close attention when “cleaning coated glass surfaces.”
Refrain from using metal blades or knifes on a glass product.
Continuously check the glass throughout the process to make sure there isn’t any damage.
Make sure all “water and cleaning residue” does not remain on the glass.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Advantage of glass office partitions
- Common uses of tempered glass
- Main features of green building
- Benefits of green construction
- Why glass is the most popular build...
- Types of low-e coating glass
- Low-e coating glass making process
- low-e coating location in IGU insul...
- Low-e Coating Performance Measures
- Low-e insulated glass parameters