Feature of tempered glass:
1. High strength
Tempered glass bending strength is common glass annealing of 3-5 times, toughed glass impact strength is common glass of annealing 5-8 times.
Tempered glass of general annealing is strongest, 1.5-3 times the glass.
3. Heat shock
Tempered glass simulcast 985 fr makes is three times the normal anneal glass.
Tempered glass though the quenching glass produced compressive stress, so as to enhance
The strength of the glass, so when not easily broken, even when the breakage by load, it is fragments,
Almost no breaks for human body damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Properties of tempered glass
- Features of 3-25mm tempered glass f...
- Types of glass curtain wall
- Definition of sandwich glass
- Application of laminated sandwich g...
- Normal specification of laminated s...
- Competitive Advantage of laminated ...
- Features of Sandwich glass
- Optical parameters of thin glass fo...
- What's Greenhouse Glass?