Features of our 3.2mm Clear Solar Toughened Glass with High Transmittance for Solar Panel :
1. High solar lights transmittance
2. The low reflectance: visible light reflectance is less than 7.30%
3. Low iron:glass has only 0.012% of iron content;
4. High intensity,the strength is 3-5 times of ordinary annealed glass
5. Wind pressure resistance: the wind pressure resistance is 1.5-3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
6. Heat shock resistance: the heat shock resistance is 3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
7. Safety:if it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small pieces, which are less likely to cause serious injury.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Knowledge about ceramic silkscreen ...
- Specifications of sanwich glass
- Features of 3.2mm Clear Solar Tough...
- Building Interior Glass Door Utiliz...
- Benefits pose from glass interior door
- Reasons for tempered-glass breakage
- key suggestions to glass handling
- Performance Data of Ultra Clear Glass
- what is traditional drywall
- what is glass wall system