FAQ From Our Customers:
Q:What is your minimum order quantity?
A:Our MOQ is 100Sqm. Products of different sizes and specifications could be mixed in one container.
Q: Is your company a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are factory, main products are tempered glass, insulated glass, and laminated glass.
Q: Can I get samples to check your quantity?
A:Yes, samples can be provided for your reference.
Q:Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q:How long can I expect to get the sample?
A:After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
Q:What about the lead time for mass production?
A:It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 3 days. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
Q:What is your terms of delivery?
A:We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q: What the your glass package? Are they safe?
A:Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interlayer. The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 20 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Specification for picture frame glass
- glass cleaning maintenance tips
- Why we buy display cabinets?
- The main feature separating most co...
- benefits of using glass showcases
- Most popular frame size
- How To Use Tempered Glass Safely
- Transparency in Architecture
- Techniques of Transparency
- Opportunities with Insulated Glass