Difference between low iron glass and clear glass
Raw material or ingredient for making clear glass and low iron glass is different, less iron is used for low iorn glass.
glass shade is different, clear glass has green shade, low iron glass has clear white shade, When an application calls for the edge of the glass to be prominent, many designers specify low iron glass.
With less iron, clear glass light transparency goes from 92-93%, and low iron glass light transmission increases to about 98%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Tempered glass making process
- Why strength of tempered glass stro...
- Can tempered glass be cut smaller
- Glass cleaning tips
- Advantage of glass office partitions
- Common uses of tempered glass
- Main features of green building
- Benefits of green construction
- Why glass is the most popular build...
- Types of low-e coating glass