Description of curved glass:
Curved glass, which is made of float glass, is firstly heated to softening point on metal mould and then bent to shape by weight of glass itself and outside force, then finally cooled down.
Curved tempered glass/bent glass adopts the similar process with tempered glass, but before the cooling process, using the external power to bend glass to a proper radian according the requirement. The wind pressure resistance of curved tempered glass/bent glass is better than flat tempered glass and other kinds glass for the special shape.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Applications of curved glass
- Advantages of curved glass
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips
- Normal packing for glass chips
- Application of glass chips
- What is greenhouse glass
- Characteristics of greenhouse glass
- Standard Sized Laminated Glass Pack...
- What is lacquered glass