1. Can withstand the impact load of the larger bomb explosion;
2. After the bomb blast, the glass remains in the frame.
Anti-bomb glass combination:
Type A: DFB8+ polymer material +DFB8.
8mm high strength single piece cesium potassium fireproof glass + polymer material +8mm high strength single piece cesium potassium fireproof glass.
Type B: DFB10+ polymer material +DFB10.
10mm high strength single piece cesium potassium fireproof glass + macromolecular polymer material +10mm high strength single piece cesium potassium fireproof glass.
Anti-bomb glass against other glass:
Ordinary glass (annealing, steel, semi-steel) is impacted by bomb blast, glass fragments are scattered, glass penetrates damage, personnel and indoor facilities are seriously injured. RET material 0-0.2.
Ordinary sandwich glass bomb explosion shock, the glass is broken, and the shock waves enter indoor, serious when the whole piece of broken glass flying, cause serious harm to human body, the overall damage range is less than common glass. RET material 0.3 to 0.5.
The bomb bomb explosion, hit the glass bending backward, at the same time frame system backward compression buffer, glass or complete rupture, but little pieces of spatter, ensure indoor personnel and facilities was unharmed. RET material is 1.0.
RET: maintain value, indicating the overall retention of glass within the frame.
RET= glass weight before blast impact.
When RET=1.0, the glass as a whole remained in the frame, the fragments were not scattered, and the glass did not penetrate.
When RET=0, the whole piece of glass leaves the frame, and the fragments are scattered and the penetrability fails.
The polymer is generally PVB, and there are other kinds of transparent bulletproof membrane, but PVB is a common material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Identification of insulating glass
- Parameters of tempered ultra clear ...
- Properties of Low-E glass
- Advantages of low-e glass