Building Interior Glass Door Utilization on the Rise
A recent research analysis predicts the interior glass door market to grow about 6.1 percent through 2023, with market size value expected to reach nearly $75 million.Interior doors can be constructed of a wide range of materials, including wood, metal, vinyl, fiberboard, and glass—with the latter ever-growing in popularity. Recent statistics anticipate interior glass door utilization—whether swinging, sliding, panel, bi-fold or multi-slide doors—will increase considerably throughout the next several years.
There are several factors driving this continuous growth, chief among these, concerns regarding the environment.
The global interior doors market is driven by advancements by market players to produce eco-friendly doors, surge in residential & non-residential construction, increase in expenditure on home remodeling in the developed economies such as the U.S.
In addition, increase in demand for recyclable raw materials and rise in government support to adopt (uPVC) Polyvinyl chloride due to improved energy efficiency properties are expected to boost the interior doors market growth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Benefits pose from glass interior door
- Reasons for tempered-glass breakage
- key suggestions to glass handling
- Performance Data of Ultra Clear Glass
- what is traditional drywall
- what is glass wall system
- Traditional drywall VS glass wall s...
- Benefits of green construction
- Knowledge about Framed Swing Shower...
- Knowledge about Framed Sliding Door