Architectural Low-E Insulated Glass for Building Curtain Walls, Windows and Doors
Double glazed low-e glass, aka Low-E Insulated Glass, is a product which uses one or two pieces of Low-E glass in insulated glass. There is a transparent metallic coating on one side of the inner pane of the double glazed unit. This coating reflects the heat generated inside your house back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through the windows. At the same time, this coating allows free heat and light from the sun to pass through the glass, warming the room. Low-e Insulated Glass features high light transmittance, low reflectivity, and good heat insulation. It is environmentally friendly architectural glass, meet the modern green building design.
Where Double Glazed Low-E Glass Can Be Used ?
Double glazed Low-e glass is essential for rooms or buildings with a high proportion of windows or glass doors, such as conservatories and sun rooms. The use of low-e glazing helps to retain heat even in winter, allowing you to comfortably use these rooms for more months of the year. Double glazed Low-e glass is also recommended for north or east facing windows, where a larger proportion of heat loss would be expected. For south and west facing glazing where overheating can become a problem in the summer months, double glazed Low-e glass can well block heat ingress.
Sun rooms made of Energy-saving Low-e Coated Insulated Glass
Specification of Low-E Insulated Glass
|Product Name||Low-E Insulated Glass / Low-E Hollow Glass|
|Brand Name||HYDE GLASS OF CHINA|
|Place of Origin||ZIBO, SHANDONG, CHINA|
|Thickness||5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm;|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Blue Series, Green Series, Grey Series, Bronze Series, etc.|
|Gas Gap||6A, 9A 12A, 15A, 16A (1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 9/16", 19/32", 5/8")|
|Insulating Gas||Air, Argon and other inert gas.|
|Packaging Details||(1) Interlayer paper or cork between two glass sheets;|
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates;
(3) Iron belt for consolidation.
|Quality Standard||CE ,ISO9001,CCC, SGS|
|Application||(1)Facades and curtain walls|
Advantage of Hyde Glass:
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Standard insulated glass thickness
- Features of clear laminated glass
- Application of laminated glass
- Function of sound proof window glass
- Features of tempered glass
- Properties of tempered glass
- Features of 3-25mm tempered glass f...
- Types of glass curtain wall
- Definition of sandwich glass
- Application of laminated sandwich g...