Applications of curved glass:
Curved glass is used in curtain wall with curved structure, skylight, sightseeing elevator, hyperboloid and taper shaped buildings.
Curved tempered glass/bended glass/bent glass is widely used in esthetics architecture field for beautiful appearance.
Curved glass/bended glass/bent glass is extensively used in shower door glass, fencing glass, revolving door glass, high quality furniture glass and architectural situations
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Advantages of curved glass
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips
- Normal packing for glass chips
- Application of glass chips
- What is greenhouse glass
- Characteristics of greenhouse glass
- Standard Sized Laminated Glass Pack...
- What is lacquered glass
- Characteristics of lacquered glass