Application of mirrors:
1. Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2. Advertisement: lamphouse,signboard,indicator,display rack.
3. Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4. Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
5. Civilian goods: bath room, art work, cosmetics, bracket.
6. Industrial: instruments and meters and protecting cover
7. Lighting: daylight lamp, ceiling lamp, lampshade
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Advantages of mirrors
- Application of curved glass
- Description of curved glass
- Applications of curved glass
- Advantages of curved glass
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips
- Normal packing for glass chips
- Application of glass chips
- What is greenhouse glass