Advantages of mirrors:
1. Environmentally friendly and easy recycling;
2. Transform internal spaces with brilliance and perspective;
3. Optical quality and durability;
4. Easy process and installation;
5. Suitable for being cut into various shapes, drilled and edge-worked (beveled, triple beveled, flat, polished, etc;
6. Water-resistant, humidity-resistant, acid-resistant;
7. High reflection and imaging perfect;
8. Longer using time, above industry standard.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Application of curved glass
- Description of curved glass
- Applications of curved glass
- Advantages of curved glass
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips
- Normal packing for glass chips
- Application of glass chips
- What is greenhouse glass
- Characteristics of greenhouse glass