Advantages of curved glass:
1. Good accuracy in arc, less light aberration.
2. Safety, mechanical attack resistance performance and thermal stability.
3. Anti-wind pressure ability and deflection performance.
4.The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
5. Curved tempered glass/heat bent glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
6. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass/heat bent glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bulletproof glass structure
- Basic classification of bulletproof...
- Protection principle of bulletproof...
- Bullet proof glass main performance
- Bulletproof glass production capaci...
- Hollow glass structure
- Principle of insulating glass
- Characteristics of insulating glass
- The main purpose of insulating glass
- Key points of insulating glass design
- Features of bent glass/curved glass...
- Normal size of glass chips
- Normal packing for glass chips
- Application of glass chips
- What is greenhouse glass
- Characteristics of greenhouse glass
- Standard Sized Laminated Glass Pack...
- What is lacquered glass
- Characteristics of lacquered glass
- Lacquered Glass Applications